There is only one way to keep your favourite no matter who they are in the Big Brother Naija house and that’s by VOTING. And guess what! There’re only THREE ways to vote this season, that’s via SMS, Mobile site and Desktop website voting. Keep reading for more details.
Well, we thought it would be good time to let you know about the procedures to follow while voting for your favourite Big Brother Naija Season 3 housemate. As things are going to work a little different this Season so be sure to take note of the correct procedure in order to play an integral role in crowning your winner.
There Are Only Three Ways You Can Vote On Big Brother Naija Season 3:
- Via SMS – (100 votes per person on this platform) N30 per SMS.
- Via Mobile Site – (100 votes per person on this platform).
- Via Website – (100 votes per person on this platform).
To vote via SMS text the word “Vote” leave [Space] followed by the Housemate’s team name and send it to 32052 (Nigeria Only).
One SMS is equal to one vote and you can vote up to one hundred times if you wish. Each SMS will only cost you N30.
In addition to SMS voting you can now Vote for free on Africa Magic’s Official Website, all you need to do is register first. Simply go to africamagic.tv/bbvote. Once you’re there, click on the “REGISTER” button and fill in your cellphone number and password.
Remember to use an international format for your cellphone number for example (+234 765 4321).
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll get an SMS with an OTP sent to you. Enter the correct OTP to complete the registration process.
What makes online voting even more awesome is you get up to 200 VOTES! That’s 100 votes if you use the mobi-site on your phone and another 100 if you vote using your laptop or desktop computer. Lastly, Voting will open straight after the first Nominations Show at 18:30 WAT on Monday12 February. The lines will then close on Thursday night at 21:00 WAT.
Voting Rounds For All Vote Platforms Is Set Out Below:
- Round 1 Monday 12 February at 19h30 to Thursday 15February at 22h00
- Round 2 Monday 26 February at 19h30 to Thursday 1 March at 22h00
- Round 3 Monday 5 March at 19h30 to Thursday 8 March at 22h00
- Round 4 Monday 12 March at 19h30 to Thursday 15 March at 22h00
- Round 5 Monday 19 March at 19h30 to Thursday 22 March at 22h00
- Round 6 Monday 26 March at 19h30 to Thursday 29 March at 22h00
- Round 7 Monday 2 April at 19h30 to Thursday 5 April at 22h00
- Round 8 Monday 9 April at 19h30 to Thursday 12 April at 22h00
- Round 9 Monday 16 April at 19h30 to Friday 20 April at 22h00
All times in CAT. Votes made or received outside of these times will not be counted since they would be received after the relevant voting period closes.
Make sure you register beforehand so you’re all set to rally behind your winner and keep them in the House! Keep watching Africa’s most electrifying reality show, 24/7.
Voting starts soon and brace yourselves and get prepared.